Zero Waste Philosophy
In partnership with International Paper Industries and Halton Recycling Ltd., Canadian Liquids Process Ltd. is committed to ensuring all resources, including waste, are fully utilized and helping our customers achieve “zero waste”. CLP aims to recover at least 99% of all materials received.
As experts in all aspects of product destruction and recycling, ethanol production, waste water treatment, and materials marketing, CLP is committed to
- Building long-term partnerships with our customers to reduce their supply chain costs;
- Providing customized waste reduction solutions for our customers’ diverse needs;
- Ensuring all products received are destroyed confidentially and securely;
- Improving continuously all aspects of our operations to deliver the most cost-effective and timely service; and
- Delivering high quality recovered materials to end markets.
We are externally-focused so our actions and successes are measured by customer satisfaction. We constantly strive to develop mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers and provide value-added services that contribute to our customers’ productivity, profitability, and commitment to the environment.
We are an inspired and driven team who respect each other and value our differences. We celebrate our successes, appreciate that work is part of a full and rewarding life, and take pride in knowing that our work positively affects our environment and future generations.
We are dedicated to honesty and fairness and empower each other to act with integrity.
Our commitment to continuous improvement compels us to be adaptable, to learn from both successes and challenges, and to be open to new ideas.
We aim to build superior relationships with all parties who contribute to our corporate mission and share our vision of protecting our planet.